ABAXTON NUTRICOM IBERICA, S.L aims for the strictest compliance with the applicable regulations and, therefore, marks as a fundamental element its correct adaptation to the personal data protection regulations. Therefore, and in application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”), Law 03/2018 LOPDGDD, as well as the development regulations that may be derived therefrom, We want to inform you about certain aspects related to the processing of your data that we will carry out as a result of your browsing on our website, as well as the rights that assist you.
1 – RESPONSABLE
- Holder: ABAXTON NUTRICOM IBERICA, S.L (hereafter, “THE COMPANY”)
- NIF: B-97512487
- Registered office: Carrer Virazón, 2. Pol. Ind. Los Vientos CP 46.119 NAQUERA (Valencia)
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 7950, Book 5245, F142, Section 8, Page V-100101
2 – INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The data we process has been obtained from you, through the different forms that you have filled out during the navigation through our website, such as the request for information and/or contact with any of our commercial agents, between others.
3 – FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE COMPANY PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The treatment, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based on your express consent, granted at the time of the collection of your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled on our website and/or contact with any of our agents commercials, among others.
The personal data provided by the User will be treated by THE COMPANY in accordance with the following purposes:
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and its monitoring, as well as the satisfaction surveys.
- To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries of the User.
- To Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by THE COMPANY by electronic and/or conventional means.
This company also has a Video Surveillance system in order to guarantee the safety in the facilities and labor control of employees.
4 – FOR HOW LONG WILL THE COMPANY TREAT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s data related to the fulfillment of the contractual relationship will be kept for that purpose during the entire time the contract is in force and, even later, for the entire time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities derived from the contract. Regarding the sending of commercial communications, THE COMPANY will process the User’s data, until the latter opposes it.
In the case of video surveillance, images may not be stored for more than 30 days. After those days, they will be automatically deleted.
5 – WHAT USER DATA WILL THE COMPANY TREAT?
The data we process are those that you have provided us through the appropriate forms or phrases we use to formalize our contact with you.
The COMPANY will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name, surname and DNI.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone and company name.
- Bank data and goods and products supplied.
- Images in the Video Surveillance treatment.
- Biometric Data: For labor control.
6 – WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE USER’S DATA PROCESSING?
The processing of the User’s data by THE COMPANY for the sending of commercial communications, for the administrative, fiscal management of the company and for conducting satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of THE COMPANY in accordance with the provisions in the GDPR. In the case of video surveillance, the legitimation will be according to Article 6.1.e of the GDPR: Fulfillment of a mission of public interest and legitimized by the company.
7 – TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may only be communicated to the Public Administrations in the cases provided by the Law.
The company does not make International Transfers of your data except in the cases mentioned above.
8 – COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which THE COMPANY treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from THE COMPANY, he may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the link in the footer of promotional emails.
9 – EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The data protection regulations grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during the processing of the same.
The User can send a letter to ABAXTON NUTRICOM IBERICA, S.L Customer Service Department – Data protection, Carrer Virazón, 2. Pol. Ind. Los Vientos CP 46.119 NAQUERA (Valencia) or by email to email@example.com with the Reference “Protección de Datos”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether THE COMPANY is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from THE COMPANY the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions established in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that THE COMPANY has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
Sin perjuicio de lo anterior, el interesado podrá ponerse en contacto con LA EMPRESA cuyos datos de contacto son a través de firstname.lastname@example.org
These rights are those indicated below:
– Right of access: Know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment that is carried out on them.
– Right of rectification: Being able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or outdated.
– Portability right: Be able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed, in order to provide it to another Data Controller.
– Right to the limitation of the treatment: You may limit the processing of your data, provided that such request is protected in the cases collected by the applicable regulations.
– Right of cancellation: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
– Right to object: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
– Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority; In Spain, this entity is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (or AEPD).
The exercise of these rights may be carried out through postal or electronic means, through the contact details indicated at the beginning of this clause, accompanying said request with a copy of your DNI to confirm your identity as holder of the data on which the request is exercised.
10 – SECURITY MEASURES
THE COMPANY will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
11 – CHANGES